Data Protection Declaration of the Dresden Music Festival: We, the Dresden Music Festival, take the protection of your personal data very seriously and adhere strictly to data protection laws. Inasmuch as our internet pages contain the possibility to enter personal or company-related data (email addresses, names, addresses), any such data is only entered voluntarily by the user. Such data is never sold or shared with others.
1. NAME AND CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE PERSON OVERSEEING DATA PROCESSING AS WELL AS THE COMPANY’S DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Responsible for Oversight:
Landeshauptstadt Dresden (State Capital of Dresden)
Amt für Kultur und Denkmalschutz (Culture and Landmark Protection Authority)
Dresdner Musikfestspiele (Dresden Music Festival)
Our company’s data protection officer:
Datenschutzbeauftragter der Landeshauptstadt Dresden (Data Protection Officer of the State Capital of Dresden)
PO Box 120020
2. COLLECTING AND STORING PERSONAL DATA AS WELL AS MANNER AND PURPOSE OF USE
a) Visiting the Website
When you visit our website, www.musikfestspiele.com, the browser on your end device automatically transmits information to our website’s server. This information is temporarily saved in a so-called logfile.
The following information is thereby collected without any action on your part, and saved until it is automatically deleted:
- the IP address of the computer from which the inquiry is sent;
- the date and time the server inquiry is sent;
- the name and URL file inquired about by the client;
- the Internet page from which you are visiting (referrer URL);
- the type and version of the browser used and the operating system on your computer and the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection with the website
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website
- Analysis of system security and stability and
- Other administrative purposes.
The legal basis of the data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
b) Registering for our Newsletter
If you have explicitly consented pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a GDPR, we will use your email to send you our newsletter at regular intervals. In order to receive our newsletter, you must supply an email address, your first and last name. You can cancel your newsletter subscription anytime, e.g. via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you may send your request to unsubscribe at any time via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
c) Using the Contact Form
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, the data you enter into the contact form, including the contact information you enter there, is saved in order to answer your inquiry and in case of further questions. We will not share this data without your consent. Processing of the data entered in the contact form takes place exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a GDPR). You can withdraw this consent at any time. A formless email informing us of your withdrawal is sufficient. The data processing which has taken place until the time of the withdrawal remains unaffected by the withdrawal. The data you have entered into the contact form remains with us until you request its deletion, withdraw your consent for its storage or there is no longer any reason for the data storage (e.g. when your inquiry has been fully processed). Mandatory legal regulations – especially regarding periods of safekeeping – are not affected by this.
3. DATA SHARING
Your personal data is not shared with third parties, except for the following purposes. We only share your personal data with third parties if:
- you have explicitly declared your consent (form) with such sharing, pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a GDPR
- sharing is required for the pursuit or execution of legal claims or the defence of rights pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, and if there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest in your data not being shared that would warrant legal protection
- there is a legal mandate to share the data pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and if
4. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right:
- to demand access to and information about your personal data we have processed, pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you have the right to be informed about the purposes of processing, the category of such personal data, the categories of recipients with whom your data has been or is being shared, the planned period of safekeeping, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, limitation of processing or withdrawal of consent, the existence of a right to object, the provenance of your data, inasmuch as it was not collected by us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and potentially significant information on its details
- to demand the immediate correction of incorrect data or completion of the personal data we are storing about you, pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR
- to demand the deletion of the personal data we are storing about you, pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, inasmuch as its storage is not required for the exercise of the right to freedom of opinion and information, for the fulfilment of a legal duty, for reasons of public interest, or for the claim, exercise or defence of legal rights
- to demand the limitation of the processing of your personal data, pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, inasmuch as you dispute the correctness of the data, its processing is illegal, but you reject its deletion and we no longer require the data, but you need it in order to claim, exercise or defend legal rights, or if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR
- to receive the personal data you have shared with us in a structured, established and machine-readable format, or to demand its transmission to another responsible person or entity, pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR
- to withdraw your consent at any time by declaration to us, pursuant to Art. 7 Section 3 GDPR. This has the consequence that we are no longer authorized to continue the data processing which was based on this consent; and • to file and complaint with a regulating authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. This will usually be the regulating authority at your usual place of residence or work, or that of our seat of business.
5. RIGHT TO OBJECT
Insofar as the processing is based upon an overriding interest pursuant to Art. 6 Section 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, inasmuch as there are reasons resulting from your specific situation or you are objecting to direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, and we will adhere to such objection without the statement of a specific reason. An email to email@example.com is sufficient to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection.
6. DATA SECURITY
For reasons of security and to protect the transmission of confidential content, e.g. orders or inquiries you send to us as the owner of this website, this website uses SSL resp. TLS encryption. An encrypted connection can be recognized that the address given on your browser will switch from “http://” to “https://” and that a lock symbol appears in the browser address line. When SSL resp. TLS encryption is activated, the data you are transmitting to us cannot be read by third parties.
7. CURRENTNESS AND CHANGES TO THE DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was last updated in May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and the offers thereon, or due to changes to the law or official regulations, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration is always available for your reference or for printing on our website at www.musikfestspiele.com/en/datenschutz.
9. TRACKING TOOLS
For purposes of user-friendly design and continuous optimizing of our web pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter: “Google“). In this context, user profiles are generated under a pseudonym and cookies (cf. Item 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as
- browser type / version
- operating system
- referrer URL (the page you visited before)
- host name of the computer (IP address)
- time and date of the server request
is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to analyze the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services in connection with website and internet use, for purposes of market research and user-friendly design of these internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties, if this is required by law or inasmuch as data is processed by third parties. In no instance will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that they cannot be recognized (IP masking). This means that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeip()”. IP addresses are thus processed in an abbreviated form, preventing an assignment to specific persons. You can prevent the installation of these cookies by choosing your browser settings accordingly; in this case, however, we point out that certain functions of this website may not be fully available. In addition, you can prevent the transmission of the data generated by the cookie that is related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially in the case of browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent data collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. This places an opt-out cookie on your device which prevents the collection of data when you visit this website in the future. The opt-out cookie is only active for this browser and only for our website, and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will have to re-install the opt-out cookie. Further information on data protection related to Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help section (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).